Thai Steamed Fish (adapted from Budget Bytes)
Serves 4 as a light meal
1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
1 pound perch fillets (or substitute another mild white fish)
Salt and pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp fish sauce
1 T rice vinegar
1 T honey
Pinch of Aleppo chile flakes or red pepper flakes
Juice of 1 lime
Coconut rice, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Tear off two large piece of foil and place side-by-side on a large baking sheet.
2. Divide the peppers and zucchini between the two pieces of foil, and arrange the perch on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the fish sauce, vinegar, honey, chile flakes, and lime juice. Drizzle half the sauce over each packet.
4. Fold over the foil so the fish is completely covered, and then pinch together the edges to seal. Make sure to leave a little air inside the packets for steam.
5. Bake 20 minutes.
6. To serve, spoon coconut rice into four bowls. Divide the packets among the bowls, and pour any juices/sauce remaining in the packets on top.