1/2 cup light sour cream
1 T flour
1 tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 T pesto
1 medium Yukon Gold potato, peeled, boiled until tender, and cut into large chunks
1 bunch asparagus, roasted until tender, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced and caramelized until golden brown
1/2 cup cooked barley
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, flour, and salt until well mixed -- the mixture can be a little lumpy. Add several grinds of black pepper, along with the feta cheese and pesto. Whisk again to combine everything.
3. Add the potato, asparagus, caramelized onions, and barley. Gently fold together with a rubber spatula.
4. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of oil, and swirl the pan to distribute it evenly. When the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture into the skillet and use a rubber spatula to make sure all the ingredients are fairly evenly distributed.
5. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 8-10 minutes, until the edges of the frittata are set.
6. Take the cover off, and pop the frittata into the pre-heated oven. Cook until the top is puffed and the eggs are set, 15-25 minutes.
7. Using a rubber spatula, gently transfer the frittata to a cutting board or serving plate. Let cool 5-10 minutes, and then slice and serve.