Peach Dutch Baby (adapted from Dancing Veggies, original recipe here)
2 T unsalted butter
1-1/2 to 2 cups frozen peaches, fully thawed
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup flour
Powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place a large cast-iron skillet (or another oven-safe dish) in the oven to heat up.
2. When the oven and skillet are hot, add the butter to the skillet, return to the oven, and let the butter melt.
3. Toss the peaches with the cinnamon and set aside.
4. Whisk the eggs briskly until foamy. Add the milk and salt and whisk again until foamy. Whisk in the flour until just blended.
5. Remove the skillet from the oven -- be very careful and use a pot holder! Arrange the peaches in a single layer on the bottom of the skillet. Pour the batter over and return to the oven.
6. Bake about 20 minutes, until the Dutch baby is puffed and golden.
7. Dust generously with powdered sugar and serve.