Serves 2 (or more, depending on how many snacks you have out)
1-1/2 pounds party wings
1 T baking powder
scant 1/2 tsp salt
For the sauce:
1/4 cup Sriracha
2 T melted butter
1 T honey
1. Place oven racks in the upper and lower third of the oven. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and set racks on top (I use metal baking racks that fit perfectly onto my baking sheet).
2. Pat the wings dry and place in a gallon-sized Ziplock bag. Whisk together the baking powder and salt in a small bowl and add to the bag. Shake well to combine.
3. Arrange the wings skin-side-up on the wire rack. Place on the lower oven rack and bake 30 minutes. Move the wings to the upper rack of the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees. Bake another 40-50 minutes, until crispy and golden brown. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through baking.
6. Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, whisk together the Sriracha, butter, and honey. Toss with the crispy chicken wings and serve immediately.