Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 14, so I guess I was a freshman in high school in Northeast Ohio
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Dishes from last night's grilling
2. Go on my 2nd run of week 3 in my new running program
3. Get photos off my camera
4. Stop by Walgreen's to pick up some stuff
5. Start planning for my dad's super sekrit Father's Day baking project (he and my mom will be in town this Thursday so we're celebrating then)
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. Lay's potato chips and Reese's peanut butter cups
5. Stonyfield Farm maple yogurt
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go on a giant shopping spree at Sephora and Victoria's Secret
2. Hire a private jet so that I could go back to visit my parents in Ohio anytime
3. Donate lots of money to the DNC and the Human Rights Campaign
4. Eat dinner at Chez Panisse at least once a month
Places I’ve lived:
1. Columbus, Delaware, Doylestown, and Oberlin, Ohio
2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
3. Berkeley, California
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitter; child-care worker at a day care
2. Canvasser for NM-PIRG
3. TA and research assistant in college; grad student researcher
Tag…you’re it!! Let’s hear from these five awesome bloggers!