Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Raspberries!

I've just put in my order for a flat of organic raspberries with the Food Preservationists, so as of Friday afternoon I'll be swimming in raspberries! I'm definitely going to make a big batch of raspberry freezer jam, and I'm also considering some of the recipes below:

Rhubarb-Berry Jam
Peach-Raspberry Jam
Raspberry Almond Bread
Oatmeal Raspberry Scones - looks like these freeze well
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt - recipe from my aunt

Do you have any other suggestions for delicious raspberry recipes you've tried? I'm especially interested in recipes that I could can or freeze to enjoy raspberries throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a canner in preparation for when my apricots are ripe -- you can use it to do your preserves if you want!

    ReplyDelete