Thanksgiving-Style Meatloaf (adapted from Katie Lee)
1 1/2 cups ketchup
1 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow onion, finely diced
2 stalks celery, finely diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 pounds ground turkey
1 1/2 cups stuffing mix
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Simmer the ketchup and cranberry sauce together on the stove for a few minutes.
3. Saute the onion and celery in 1 T olive oil until softened. Add the garlic and saute another minute.
4. Combine the turkey, stuffing mix, and eggs in a bowl. Mix in 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper, 1 cup of the ketchup mixture, and the onion-celery mixture.
5. Shape into a loaf and brush with the rest of the ketchup mixture. Cook 1 hour and 15 minutes. Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
If you like, add a pan of sliced sweet potatoes after the meatloaf has been roasting for 30 minutes.